Alcatel Temporis 350 Cordless CS530 Over the Ear Headset
The Plantronics CS530 wireless headset is both stylish and comfortable with its discreet over-the-ear design. The headset also incorporates Plantronics' exclusive IntelliStand™ feature that allows you to answer calls by simply picking up the headset from its stand, when uses with a handset lifter.
Improved sound quality
This Plantronics headset uses DECT technology, which gives it fantastic sound quality and eliminates interference from Wi-Fi networks. It also features Plantronics' brand new CAT-iq technology, offering an advanced wideband audio for high definition conversations, and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) for sharp and natural sound. The noise cancelling microphone blocks out background noise.
The DECT headset comes with a stylish new magnetic dock, which you can put your headset on to charge up quickly and easily, without having to worry if it is properly positioned.
This Plantronics wireless headset can be used by the HL10 handset lifter or an electronic hook switch, depending on type of telephone.
Easy to install
- Place the headset in its dock and plug it in to your power source
- When it is fully charged, disconnet the coil cord from the handset of your desk phone and connect it to CS530 charger port
- Connect one end of the connection cable to the freed port in your telephone and the other end in the base port
- Monaural over the ear cordless headset
- Elegant and discrete
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Uses DECT technology which provides excellent sound quality and a range of up to 100m
- Compatible with most office phone systems
- Volume and mute functions
- Earloop can be adjusted for use on both ears
- 6 hours talk time
- 28 hours on standby
- Quick charging
- Noise cancelling microphone