Avaya 9641GS IP Telephone - Unused and Boxed
The Avaya 9641GS is an IP Phone that offer advanced telephony features, suitable for knowledge workers and contact centre agents alike.
The main features include a large colour touch display with 4 tilt positions, Gigabit Ethernet, secondary Ethernet port, support for 12 or 24 button expansion modules, integrated Bluetooth support and a Wideband speaker.
Integrated with both Avaya IP Office and Avaya Aura platforms, the evolutionary approach of the 9641GS optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
All of our Business Handsets include all of the connection leads you need to get your Business Handset working quickly and easily.
- Colour touch display (4 Position Tilt )
- Configuration line / feature keys
- Fixed feature keys: Speaker, Mute, Headset, Contacts and more
- LED display: Speaker - Mute - MWI
- Wideband Speaker
- Headset jack with EHS, supported by compatible headset vendors
- Integrated Bluetooth support (For Bluetooth headsets)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet support
- Integrated PoE 802.3af class 2 device
The Avaya 9641GS is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.