BT Versatility DIY Extension Installation Kit
If you need a new extension for your BT Versatility Telephone System but do not want to pay over £100 for your typical Telephone Engineer to attend site and install it for you then our DIY Extension Kit could be exactly what you need.
Anyone with a minimal level of technical experience can now wire up a new extension and program it to work with your existing BT Versatility Group using our DIY Kit.
Our Kit is Extremely Handy when:
- You Employ a New member of staff
- Have an Existing Socket that has become faulty
- Have an existing extension in place which is not in the right location and you want to extend.
Running an additional extension is much easier than you think, and with our quick and easy straight-forward installation guide taking you through the process step by step, you can have an additional extension up and running within 30 minutes!
The package consists of the following items
- 10 Metres of "1308" 3 Pair Standard Voice Cable
- A 2 / 1A Standard Telephone Extension Socket
- IDC Punchdown Tool ( Used for punching the extension wires down onto your BT Versatility system)
- Pack of Cable Tidies for Cable Management in and around your Systems
- Step-by-step Installation Guide.
Our kit includes the correct type of cable to connect Standard Telephones, BT Versatility V8 Telephones and BT Versatility V16 Telephones.
Special Note: We takes No Responsibility for any Damage Caused to your Equipment During this Installation. It is recommended that the Telephone System is disconnected from the Mains plug Socket when attempting to connect the new extension to your Telephone System.
Please do not attempt installation if you are not remotely technical.
If you have any questions or queries relating to this product, please speak to technical support on 01675 432 123.