The Jabra Engage 65 Mono is a new class of professional DECT wireless headphones designed to be outstanding in the market.
Offering a superior wireless connectivity with a range of up to 150 meters and tripling 3 times as many users in the same office without losing connectivity, this great device will help you increase your productivity without doubt.
Constant sound levels throughout the day
It offers crystal-clear calls and improves the customer experience thanks to the advanced noise cancelling technology and improved headphones experimenting high quality calls even in noisy offices. Also, all incoming calls can be adjusted to a user-defined sound level that stays constant for all-day comfort
Up to 13 hours conversation
With the capacity of up to 13 hours in use, this device provides long communications without interruptions and thus increases your productivity. If charging is needed, the fast charge feature powers to 40% in 30 mins.
Integrated busy light
The busy light that acts as a do not disturb signal is ideal for your companions to know when you are in a call and will also help you focus your communications.
Connects up to 2 two devices at the same time
The new Engage 65 offers USB connection and connection to analogue desk phone, so you can have up to two devices connected simultaneously.
- Wireless range (up to - meters / feet): 150/330
- up to 13h talk time
- Fast charging - from 0 to 40% in 30mins
- Connectivity up to 2 devices
- DECT Wireless technology
- DECT security (level) C
- Intelligent volume control (normalization of speech level and voice balance)
- Sound protection for the user (PeakStopTM, Noise @ Work, Acoustic Shock)
- Microphone with directional noise cancelling technology
- Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 4.3
- Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silence): 4.4
- Meets the requirements of Microsoft Skype for Business Open Offices
- Adjustable microphone arm to 270 degrees
- Intagrated Busy light
- Style of use: Mono
- Handset weight: 57g