The Jabra Engage 75 convertible is one of the new DECT wireless headset designed for professional environments.
Up to 100m range
Offering a superior wireless connectivity with a range of up to 100 meters, it allows three times as many users in the same space without losing de desired connection level.
Improving the customer experience, the Jabra Engage 75 convertible guarantees excellent quality calls thanks to its noise-cancelling technology with improved headphones, allowing to take clear calls in noisy spaces. Meet the requirements of Skype for Business for open offices.
Up to 9h talk time
Offering up to 9 hours in use, you can have extended conversations without interruptions thanks to the built-in busy light that works as a do not disturb signal for your companions, helping you focus on your calls.
Connects up to 5 devices
Overcoming its wireless capacity issues, the Engage 75 permits 3 times as many people working wirelessly in the same office. It also connects up to 5 devices simultaneously: 2 via USB, 2 via Bluetooth and 1 desk phone.
3 different ways to wear
There are three different types of wearing style that you can choose to work in the most comfortable way: the lightest ear hook, neck band and headband.
- Up to 100m
- Up to 9h talktime
- Fast charging - from 0 to 40% in 30mins
- Emergency load: Yes
- Connectivity up to 5 devices
- DECT Wireless technology:
- DECT security level C
- Intelligent volume control (normalization of speech level and voice balance)
- Sound protection for the user (PeakStopTM, Noise @ Work, Acoustic Shock)
- Microphone with directional noise cancelling technology
- Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 3.8
- Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silence): 4.4
- Meets the requirements of Microsoft Skype for Business Open Offices
- Adjustable microphone arm to 360º
- Built-in busy light
- Style of use: Convertible
- Handset weight: 18g