The Jabra Motion Office is a cordless headset solution for all of your devices; it can be used for your deskphone, mobile phone and tablet via Bluetooth and your VoIP softphone/Unified Communications system.
These can all be managed by the user-friendly touch-screen located on the headset's base, or alternatively you can use the voice commands and movement sensors to control incoming calls. The adjustable speaker arm and selection of 3 ear gel tips ensure that you have the perfect fit.
A dual microphone fitted with Noise Blackout and Digital Signal Processing technology removes background echo and digitally optimises your music whilst streaming and voice during calls for consistent, crystal clear sound.
This Bluetooth headset can be used at any of the device bases, known as 'hot desking', ideal for flexible working environments. Additionally, the use of Jabra PC suite enables you to remotely control UC calls and IP softphone calls up to 100m away for enhanced mobility.
Includes a USB adapter for the USB cable and a soft pouch to store your headset. This headset is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS.
- Monaural cordless headset
- Touch screen
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dual Microphone (Noise Blackout)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Up to 360 hours standby time
- Battery status indicator
- Movement sensors
- Voice commands
- Three gel tips included - for optimum fit
- 100m/300ft wireless range
- Hot desking
- Compatibility with Apple products (MFI Chipset)
- Power nap mode
- Unified communications
- NFC communications - perimeter pairing 'tap to connect'
- Apple Mac OS and Microsoft Windows supported
- USB connection for charging
- USB adapter
- Soft pouch for headset
- Direct connection to desk phone
- Mobile phone use
- From PC: Stream music/sound and make voice calls
- Control center - Jabra PC suite
- Music streaming
- Supports Electronic hook switch
- UC plug and play