The Jabra PRO 930 Duo DECT Headset is an excellent value professional headset designed especially for Unified Communications and PC-based communications systems such as Skype.
This sturdy binaural headset offers a wide range of useful functions and a simple and user-friendly design at an affordable price.
Up to 120 metres of range
With a range of up to 120m the Jabra PRO 930 Duo gives you the freedom to move around your office and continue working while you talk. The wideband sound quality on this headset is excellent for softphones calls, teleconferences, live presentations and other multimedia applications.
Your hearing is protected against sudden loud noises with Jabra Safe Tone, which also maintains a comfortable volume and the noise cancelling microphone stops the person you are talking to from hearing background noise.
Easy to set up
The Jabra PRO 930 Duo is certified and optimized for all leading Unified Communications platforms and is easy to set up with plug and play connectivity and you can control your calls with the simple and intuitive call control buttons on the headset itself.
The Jabra IntelliPower system automatically adjusts power consumption, saving energy and reducing CO² emissions. Features:
- Cordless DECT headset for PC communications with USB connection
- Range: up to 120m
- Talk time: 8 hours (narrow band)/6 hours (wideband)
- Standby time: 36 hours
- Separate call control buttons on headset.
- Built-in ringer in the base for incoming calls from the PC
- Automatic sleep mode function
- Jabra Safetone® technology for protection against acoustic shock
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Digital signal processing technology to hear and be heard more clearly
- Extremely light: weighs just 27g
- Adjustable settings
- Charges in less than 3 hours
- Battery status indicator
- Anti-eavesdropping encryption between headset and base
- Comes with headband (earhook and neckband available seperately)
- Compatible with all softphones