The Jabra Pro 930 USB Mono PC Headset is an excellent value professional cordless headset designed especially for Unified Communications and PC-based communications systems such as Skype. This sturdy Jabra headset offers a wide range of useful functions and a simple and user-friendly design at an affordable price.
With a range of up to 120m it gives you the freedom to move freely around your office and continue working while you talk. The wideband sound quality on this headset is excellent for softphones calls, teleconferences, live presentations and other multimedia applications.
Your hearing is protected against sudden loud noises with Jabra Safe Tone, which also maintains a comfortable volume and the noise cancelling microphone stops the person you are talking to from hearing background noise.
It is certified and optimized for all leading Unified Communications platforms and is easy to set up with plug and play connectivity and you can control your calls with the simple and intuitive call control buttons on the headset itself.
The Jabra IntelliPower system automatically adjusts power consumption, saving energy and reducing CO² emissions.
There are two variations of this headset available - the Jabra Pro 920 for desk phones and the Jabra Pro 930 MS, which has been optimized for Microsoft Lync.
- Cordless DECT headset for PC communications with USB connection
- Range: up to 120m
- Talk time: 8 hours (narrow band)/6 hours (wideband)
- Standby time: 36 hours
- Separate call control buttons on headset.
- Built-in ringer in the base for incoming calls from the PC
- Automatic sleep mode function
- Jabra Safetone® technology for protection against acoustic shock
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Digital signal processing technology to hear and be heard more clearly
- Extremely light: weighs just 27g
- Adjustable settings
- Charges in less than 3 hours
- Battery status indicator
- Anti-eavesdropping encryption between headset and base
- Compatible with all softphones