The Jabra Engage 75 Mono is a new class of professional DECT wireless headphones designed to be the most powerful in the world.
It offers superior wireless connectivity with a range of up to 150 meters and allows three times as many users in the same space without losing connection quality.
High level audio
In addition, it guarantees clear calls and improves the customer experience thanks to the microphone with advanced noise-cancelling and improved headphones that allow you to enjoy clear calls even in noisy offices. Meet the requirements of Skype for Business for open offices.
Up to 13h conversation
With the long autonomy of up to 13 hours in use, you can have longer conversations with fewer interruptions and thus increase your productivity.
Connects up to 5 devices simultaneously
The new Engage 75 offers greater availability for calls, since you can connect up to five devices at the same time, which improves the ability of your equipment for your customers. It can connect to 2 USB, 2 Bluetooth devices and an analogue desk phone.
Compact and stylish
Designed for small spaces, the base of the Engage 75 is compact and elegant, offering an intuitive touchscreen screen to control calls and the device features.
- Wireless range (up to - meters / feet): 150/490
- Up to 13h talk time
- Fast charging - from 0 to 40% in 30mins
- Connectivity up to 5 devices 5
- DECT Wireless technology
- DECT security level C
- Intelligent volume control (normalization of speech level and voice balance)
- Sound protection for the user (PeakStopTM, Noise @ Work, Acoustic Shock)
- Microphone with directional noise cancelling technology
- Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 4.3
- Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silence): 4.4
- Meets the requirements of Microsoft Skype for Business Open Offices
- Built-in busy light
- Style of use: Stereo
- Handset weight: 64g