Jabra Evolve2 65 USB MS Teams Stereo Headset Including Charging Stand
The Jabra Evolve2 65 is a wireless stereo headset that offers USB-A and Bluetooth connectivity. The Jabra Evolve2 65 MS Teams is fully certified for use with Teams so If your UC platform of choice is Microsoft Teams, the Teams‐certified variant is perfectly adapted and optimized to give you the best experience with the platform.
The Evolve2 range is the next generation of business class headsets from Jabra. Engineered to keep you on task, the new Evolve2 range offers exceptional audio, outstanding Noise Cancellation and superior comfort.
With Bluetooth technology you can pair up to 8 devices and connect with 2 devices simultaneously. Roam your workspace and stay connected with up to 30m wireless range.
Three strategically placed microphones work together with the powerful 40mm speakers and advanced digital chipset to provide outstanding audio. New memory foam ear cushions provide increased comfort and better noise isolation. The integrated BLF is visible from all angles, acting as a do-not-disturb sign and protecting your focus. Smart Sensor technology detects when the Jabra Evolve2 65 is not is use and automatically enables LED notifications.
- PC Connectivity: USB-A (via Jabra Link 380 Dongle) and Bluetooth
- Certified for use with Microsoft Teams
- Dual Bluetooth technology, connect up to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Pair up to 8 devices
- Wireless range: 30m / 100ft
- 3-Mic technology for outstanding call performance
- Noise-Isolating design
- Quickly access voice assistance with a touch of a button
- Powerful 40mm speaker delivers immersive audio
- Battery life: 37 hours
- Move boom arm up to mute calls
- Move boom arm down to answer calls
- Smart Sensor detects when not in use and enabled LED notifications
- Call management: Answer, Reject, volume +/-, mute
Fully Teams Certified
The Evolve2 models that are certified for Microsoft Teams support Microsoft Teams as a plug-and-play experience. The plug-and-play experience includes these benefits via the Microsoft Teams button situated on the headset itself :
Notifications of Microsoft Teams LED flashes purple when:
- A Microsoft Teams meeting is ready to join
- Microsoft Teams missed call
- Microsoft Teams voicemails
- Microsoft Teams LED flashes green with an incoming Microsoft Teams call
- Answering incoming Microsoft Teams calls
- Opening the meeting “pre-join” screen
- Open missed calls screen
- Open Microsoft Teams voicemail screen
- Bring up Microsoft Teams client from the background
- Voice prompt when the user is wearing the headset
If you are not using Microsoft Teams as your UC client, we recommend choosing the standard Evolve2 65 UC variant, which is certified for all leading UC platforms like Cisco, Mitel, Avaya and more.
Do you need help choosing the right Business Headset?
Call Headset Store free on 01675 432 123.