This Jabra EHS-Adapter for Avaya/Nortel Deskphones is the perfect solution for those requiring unlimited wireless mobility within their workplace. Compatible with most Jabra wireless headsets (see below for further details on compatibility), you can now manage your incoming calls without needing to remain near to your desk.
The EHS adapter allows you to hear ring tones through your headset, answer, end and mute calls, and additionally adjust the volume of the call - without even lifting your phone handset! Once installed, you can benefit from greater work efficiency and the ability to multitask throughout the day.
The Jabra EHS-Adapter is a plug-and-play solution, which converts between the EHS standard in Nortel/Avaya phones and the DHSG standard used in Jabra headsets. The Adapter is also easily software upgradable - you simply need to connect the EHS cable via USB to your PC and download the free Jabra software.
- Jabra Electronic Hook Switch Adapter for Jabra headsets and Nortel/Avaya 1100 phones
- Provides wireless freedom for users within the workplace
- Length of cable: 900mm
- Answer, end or mute calls remotely
- Ring tone in headset
- Volume control from headset
This Jabra EHS-Adapter is compatible with the following Nortel/Avaya phones:
- Nortel/Avaya IP phone 1120E
- Nortel/Avaya IP phone 1140E
- Nortel/Avaya IP phone 1165E
- Nortel/Avaya IP phone 1150E