The Jabra LINK 280 USB adapter enables you to connect your PC or Mac and your mobile to your Jabra GN Netcom corded headset so you can control all your calls using the user-friendly buttons on the cable for an ideal solution for business that are making the transition to Unified Communications.
The in-line control buttons allow you to answer/end calls, put calls on hold, adjust volume and mute the microphone. Two of the buttons can be programmed from your computer to perform specific tasks such as answer a mobile phone call.
The Jabra LINK 280 is a breeze to start using with plug and play connectivity for Windows and Mac OS. To ensure full call control functionality with specific softphones, simply download and install Jabra PC Suite for free. The built-in wireless Bluetooth connection enables you to switch seamlessly between softphone and mobile calls.
The latest Digital Signal Processing technology filters audio streams and removes impurities from the call signal to ensure a smooth, clean and crisp sound, as well as providing protection against sudden loud noises.
- In-line call control buttons
- 2 programmable buttons
- Audio protection against acoustic shocks
- Complies with EU Noise at Work regulations
- Excellent sound quality thanks to DSP
- Made of durable high quality materials
- Compatible with Jabra GN Netcom corded QD headsets
- USB connection for PCs and Macs
- Bluetooth connection for mobiles
- Certified for Windows operating systems
- Compatible with Mac operating systems 9.0.4 or greater
- Plug & Play connectivity
- Length 150 cm