The Jabra PRO 9470 is an advanced cordless headset which has been designed to allow busy executives, managers and other professionals to switch easily between mobile, desk phone and softphone calls at the touch of a button.
The base unit connects to your desk phone with a telephone cable, to your PC with a USB cable and to your mobile phone via Bluetooth. The Jabra PRO 9470 uses the latest DECT technology, which allows you to roam up to 150m from your desk and up to 10m from your mobile phone, without missing a single call
The touch screen features a SmartSetup wizard to guide you through the installation process, helping you to connect various telephones and select your preferences. Once set-up is complete, this is a remarkably user-friendly device with coloured icons and an intuitive menu system.
The Jabra PRO 9470 comes with an adjustable headband, earloop,so you can choose the wearing option that you feel most comfortable with.
- When not in use, this cordless headset and its base unit go into sleep mode, helping you to reduce energy costs and COÂ² emissions.
- All-in-one connectivity for mobile, desk phone and softphone calls
- 2.4 touch screen in Q-VGA resolution for call handling, system configuration and set-up
- Wideband sound (150 Hz - 6.800 Hz)
- Jabra SafeTone technology for acoustic protection
- Up to 150m range
- Energy savings with Jabra IntelliPower
- 2 wearing styles for maximum comfort
- Up to 8 hours talk time in wideband mode and 10 hours in standard mode
- Standby time: 46 hours
- Voice record function for desk phones and mobiles
- Allows you to save your PC-based conversations (recording software required)
- Shows active devices
- Redial function
- Multifunction button
- Touch screen
- Functions include call answering, remote dialling, call rejection, switch between calls, volume control and mute
- Weight: 28g
- Voice encryption for secure conversations