The Jabra BIZ 2400 II USB Duo PC Headset is the latest in Jabra's range of technologically enhanced headsets designed to further improve the sound quality of your calls and therefore increase your productivity.
The BIZ 2400 II USB delivers the very best sound quality, with HD voice and HIFI sound. Adding to this, Jabra have installed a high quality noise cancelling microphone that uses DSP to filter out background noise, making sure that your conversations have the clarity and free flow that is so crucial in modern business.
PeakStop technology gives you acoustic protection by removing loud, harmful sounds before they reach your ears.
The microphone has been specifically designed to reduce the sound of your breathing in conversations. Instead of one large hole in the microphone, this headset has lots of smaller holes and integrated foam protection to make your conversations sound as natural as possible.
This Jabra headset has USB and Bluetooth functionality, allowing you to connect to both your PC/Mac and smartphones so you can take a call at work or on-the-go.
A luxury leatherette ear cushion means that that this headset is designed for intensive use, whilst providing comfort throughout the working day. This headset is a one ear, over-the-head device, which is perfect if you need to keep an ear free to listen to what is going on around you.
- Binaural headset
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business
- PeakStop acoustic protection
- HD Voice
- Wideband audio
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Air shock microphone
- 3 wearing options for guaranteed comfort
- Hi-Fi audio quality with Neodymium speaker
- Jabra PureVoice technology for better noise cancelling
- 360 degree rotating boom arm
- Ultra resistant kevlar-reinforced cable
- Controls directly on headset and on in-line buttons on cord
- SafeTone technology
- DSP technology
- Ultra-soft leatherette cushions