The Jabra Evolve 80 UC Stereo is a binaural corded PC headset for a premium audio experience, for use with PC softphone, mobile phone and tablet.
This device offers the highest quality of sound and conversation for a premium acoustic experience. With active noise cancellation, the Evolve 80 eliminates unwanted low frequency sound such as PC and air conditioning noises and also annoying and distracting background sound, allowing you to be more focused on your calls.
In addition, offer an in-call indicator lights ensuring that you are not disturbed whilst on the telephone, maximising concentration and productivity.
Enhanced sound quality
The E-STD standard microphone sensitivity is comparable to a normal telephone receiver, ensuring that no sound quality is lost by using a headset. Additionally, Wideband audio and Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technologies help to supress echoes and clearly transmit your voice and music, to offer the highest quality experience, not only for softphone calls, but also for music streaming.
Easy connection and compatability
Not only does your Jabra Evolve 80 connect quickly and simply via USB to your PC, it can also be used with mobile phones and tablets, with the integrated 3.5mm jack connection, built-in to the control unit. This ensures compatability with all mobile devices featuring a 3.5mm jack port. This headset is optimized for Microsoft Lync.
- Jabra Evolve 80 UC Stereo Corded PC headset
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Active and passive noise-cancelling technologies
- Wideband audio and DSP for conversation clarity
- Listen-In function to hear your surroundings
- E-STD microphone sensitivity
- USB connection
- 3.5mm jack connection cable integrated into control unit
- Over-the-head wearing style with adjustable headband
- Large, leatherette ear cushions
- Soft carry pouch included
- In-call indicator lights
- Weight: 324g