The Jabra PRO 935 Dual Connectivity Cordless PC Headset is a dual-connectivity headset that connects to both your PC and mobile or tablet, allowing you to seamlessly switch between PC and mobile calls with one lightweight headset.
This device has been designed for UC softphone applications in mind, where the operating system is Microsoft Windows. By connecting to your PC this Jabra headset can be used for voice calls and streaming music/sound.
PeakStop / SafeTone / IntelliTone technology offers hearing protection against sudden high peaks in volume and adjusts the sound level to within a safe range to protect your hearing. These levels are in line with acoustic standards and regulations.
These headsets can be used for 'hot desking' and can therefore connect to any other Jabra PRO 935 bases in the office.You can be on your headset up to 100m from the base and remain on your call, or up to 100m from your Bluetooth device, giving you optimal flexibility to move around the office. 12 hours of talk-time make battery concerns a thing of the past.
This PC headset is for use with mobile phones/audio devices and softphones, and can be worn in a number of styles - over the head, neckband or with an earhook. The normal version is the over the head fit, please see suggested accessories for the last two options.
- PC heaset for high density offices
- Remote call control
- Hot desking-enabled
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology
- Fit for Unified Communications
- Perimeter pairing
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Music streaming
- Auto pairing
- HD Voice & Wideband Audio
- Background noise and echo cancellation
- Range: up to 100m / 300 feet
- Up to 12 hours talk-time
- Up to 168 hours standby time
- Charge time up to 180 minutes
- Battery status indicator
- Compatible with: Avaya, Cisco, Lync, Unify unified communications
- 100% software based - upgrade your headset free of charge