LG Ericsson LDP-9008 Phone Handset (standard)
It's a digital handset yet still allows users to use VoIP for their phone calls. That's because the eMG80 pabx is a hybrid solution so you can get the best of all technologies. For customers that are replacing an existing system this is the perfect option for everyday users.
The Ericsson LG LDP-9008 phone is a great looking, compact handset that's so simple to use. With eight flexible buttons on the right of the phone can be customised to suit the way you work. For example, you can set them to:
- Show which staff are free and which are on the phone
- Work as one-touch speed dials
- Display which phone lines are in use
- Retrieve voicemail
- Activate the door release, and more
All these functions can be activated with a single touch. You could pay twice as much for a handset of this calibre in other brands but why would you.
The LDP-9008D phone is equipped with a hands-free speakerphone that makes conference calls high quality and easy. Activating the hands free function is as simple as hitting the speaker button during/before a call.
In a typical small-medium business phone system, most staff would have their phone needs addressed comprehensively with the LDP-9008 model. It's only worth spending the extra on the Ericsson LG LDP-9030D if you want to:
- See more than 8 staff at a glance on your handset
- Don't have a dedicated receptionist
- Like more programmable buttons for other features like one touch speed dials
All-in-all it offers incredible ban for buck and is the perfect addition to the latest LG eMG 80 phone system.