Mitel 6940 Cordless Jabra Pro 920 Mono Headset
Are you looking to Buy Headsets for your Mitel 6940 Telephones?
The Headset Store Stock the largest choice of Mitel 6940 Headsets in the UK and can provide Next Day Delivery on all items ordered from us.
We supply thousands of headsets to UK Businesses every single year and have extensive knowledge of most Business Telephone Systems which means we can help you to make an educated choice on the most suitable Business Headset for the Telephone Handset you use.
The Jabra PRO 920 is a professional headset designed for use with desk phones.
This is a simple, dependable and affordable way to start taking calls while freely moving either at or away from your desk.
With a range of up to 120m, this headset really does allow you to move a long distance while you talk. With 8 hours' talk time and a design which remains comfortable even if it is worn for long periods of time, long or frequent calls should not be problematic.
The sound quality and voice clarity of this Jabra headset is enhanced by integrated technology such as Jabra SafeTone, which protects your ears by cutting off loud noises and maintaining a safe volume level.
The noise cancelling microphone eliminates background noise, helping to ensure that you get your message across clearly without competing to be heard over the noise around you.
Built-in answer and end call buttons, as well as volume and mute functions, allow a good level of call control directly from your headset.
Compatible with all of the leading analogue and digital desk phone systems, this Jabra headset represents great way for most small to medium sized businesses to transition to go wireless.
- Cordless headset for desk phones
- Range: 120m
- Compatible with nearly all analogue and digital desk phones
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Standby time: 36 hours
- Intuitive buttons on headset for call answering/ending, volume, mute
- Automatic switch off for energy saving
- Noise cancelling microphone
- DSP for voice clarity
- Lightweight: weighs only 27g
- Fully charges in less than 3 hours
- Voice prompts for easy set-up
- Conference mode: up to 4 Jabra PRO headsets can be registered to one phone for conferencing
- Battery status indicator
- Sound encryption for secure conversations
- Compatible with handset lifters and hook switches