Mitel 5320e - IP VoIP Telephone - BRAND NEW AND BOXED!
The Mitel 5320e is a Dual mode IP business telephone with fast gigabit ethernet and a backlit display.
It has the same features at the Mitel 5230, but features Gigabit Ethernet allowing for fast data transfer. 8 multiple function programmable keys, 12 fixed function keys and an incorporated HTML compatible display screen.
The Mitel 5320e IP phone can be used as an teleworker, ACD agent and supervisor phone.
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Large Backlit graphics display (160 pixels × 320 pixels)
- Eight programmable, one-touch, multi-function, self-labeling keys (for speed dialing, line appearances, and feature access)
- HTML Desktop Toolkit included for applications development
- Mitel Wireless LAN Stand and Gigabit Ethernet Stand support
- Three context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Mitel 5300 Intelligent Directory support
- Handsfree Speakerphone operation (full Duplex)
- Dual port IP phone (10 / 100 / 1000 Mb integrated Ethernet switch)
- Supported on both Mitel Communications Director (MCD) Release 4.0 SP1 and Mitel 5000 Communications Processor (CP) Release 3.2
The Mitel 5320e IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit
For more information on compatibility of this handset, please call our support team on 01675 432 123.