Mitel MiVoice 6930 IP Phone - BRAND NEW AND BOXED!
The Mitel MiVoice 6930 is a flexible IP Phone for users who need a phone that can be tailored to their specific communication needs.
The Mitel 6930 is equipped with MobileLink, this enables users to pair their smartphone via embedded Bluetooth technology and access many of the features of the mobile phone on the deskphone.
Designed from the ground up, the Mitel 9630 offers an exceptional high definition audio experience thanks to the enhanced fully-Duplex speakerphone and unique "Speech optimised" handset. This is pushed one step further with the ability to support Analogue, Bluetooth and USB headsets.
Other key features include dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, a 4.3" colour display, Wideband audio with advanced audio processing, 72 Programmable personal keys and 5 context sensitive keys
- Supports a Maximum of 72 Lines
- 4.3" (480 x 272px) colour display
- MobileLink - Smartphone to deskphone integration
- Embedded Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Mobile phone charging point
- Handset is "Speech optimised" (High Definition Audio)
- Enhanced full-Duplex speakerphone
- 72 Programmable personal keys - 5 context sensitive keys
- Flexible to each individuals needs thanks to the broad array of optional AOM's
The Mitel MiVoice 6930 is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
For more information on compatibility of this handset, please call our support team on 01675 432 123.