Panasonic NS1000 SIP Business Communications Server
The NS1000 is the new, flagship IP and SIP Telephone System released by Panasonic for 2012.
The Panasonic NS1000 gives you a full suite of network telephony and communications features, with built-in advanced applications and an excellent and extensive choice of fixed and wireless terminals, headsets and softphones. System capabilities can be easily enhanced and expanded with software applications and licences, allowing it to meet the needs of single-site and multi-site organisations.
- TDE600 scale capacity on Pure IP platform
- Built in Unified Messaging system for all user
- OneNet v4 Telephony features
- Single point of Administration and Maintenance
- Support for current Panasonic IP terminals
- Support for TDM trunks
- Call Recording, Automated Attendant, Voicemail, Full Unified Messaging
- Increase single system capacity
- Increase overall resource capability (combined UM, IP Ext, DECT CS etc)
- IP connection between systems (proprietary SIP)
- SIP trunks for speech across systems or Peer-to-Peer (No DSP impact)
- Nominate Master unit all slave systems share single database
- Built in KX-TVM200 Voice Processing System with expandable ports
IP and SIP Handsets
The Panasonic KX-UT range of SIP endpoints comprises six models (two of which will be launched in mid 2012), all of which will support Power over Ethernet technology. The entire range will feature Panasonic's new audio systems that produce high definition signals permitting conversations to be clearer than those found in previous models. A built in Electronic Hook Switch (Plantronics compliant) port allows the KX-UT133 and KX-UT136 SIP Terminals to have access to the Plantronics range of DECT enabled headsets without requiring additional lifters.
NS1000 Main Unit including :
Unified Messaging System of 2 Channels/ 2 hours
8 x Licences for an IP PT (UTxxx, NT3xx)
Headset Store are experts in the supply and installation of Panasonic NS1000 Telephone Systems.
If you have any requirements or would like to discuss this system with one of our specialists, please contact us FREE on 01675 432 123