Panasonic KX-TDA 30 Digital Telephone System built ready for 4 x Channels of ISDN 2e and 8 Extensions
The Panasonic KX-TDA 30 is the ideal system for a small business needing a reliable but extremely cost effective Telephone System. Its handsets are regarded as the easiest to use by most of our customers and it offers considerably good value for money against other Telephone Systems. The Panasonic TDA 30 offers users the ability to connect 4 or more analogue lines where the Panasonic TDA 15 only allows the connection of 2 lines.
All manuals will be supplied free of charge on placement of your order and we will also provide basic telephone advice on installing the physical equipment.
This package includes the following:
- Line Capacity : 4 x Analogue Lines (Expandable)
- Maximum Extensions : 4 Hybrid Extensions (4 Digital, 4 Analogue, 4 DXDP)
- Handsets Included : 4 x KX-T7668 8 Key Display Handsets
- Voicemail Included : No Voicemail Included - Panasonic KX-T3194
- VoIP Capability : VoIP is Possible on the KX-TDA15 Telephone System but is not included.
- Music on Hold : All Panasonic KX-TDA Systems include a 2.5mm Music on Hold Port as Standard
- Warranty : Full 12 Month Warranty Applies with all Panasonic KX-TDA Systems unless otherwise specified.
This system is a complete Panasonic starter system that will allow you to connect up to 4 x Analogue Lines and 4 x KX-T7668 8 Key Digital Display Telephones. The KX-TDA 30 can be expanded to 52 Extensions through cards + memory expansion and up to 20 Telephone Lines.
As with all of our Telephone Systems, this Panasonic KX-TDA System has been fully refurbished to an extremely high standard, fully upgraded to the latest version and tested by a qualified Panasonic Engineer.
Headset Store are able to provide a full installation service for any Telephone System we sell. Please click here for information.
We also offer excellent rates on lines and calls. Please contact us for details or if you would like any advice about your telephone system requirements, our number is 01675 432 123.
Panasonic KX-TDA15 Information
The Panasonic KX-TDA30 telephone system is a hybrid PBX system enabled for VoIP allowing network links between locations. As it is a hybrid IP-PBX system it combines PBX reliability with IP technology thus enabling integration of people, telephones and your own IT systems creating an efficient business communications tool that will enhance your productivity and help manage the costs of communication.
The system offers the impressive functionality normally only associated with larger systems (KX-TDA100 and KX-TDA200). It allows you to create the system you need now and it will expand and change along with your needs in the future making it a sophisticated system which is ideal for smaller branches, shops or, with special software built in, for hotels.
In addition, it offers a range of excellent features such as caller ID on analogue lines with CLI presentation to digital and SLT handsets along with DISA (Direct Inward System Access) with messages and uniform call distribution.
The Panasonic KX-TDA30 Telephone System offers your business the following benefits :-
- It can grow from 4 extensions to 52, and allows you to connect up to 20 telephone lines.
- Direct Dialling In (DDI) can improve call routing and enhance call management, by providing more numbers that can be dialled into the organisation than there are lines.
- Choose from an impressive range of smart, practical featurephones, plus a powerful, easy-to-use expansion console.
- You can have your pick of more than 70 different call handling features – and have a different set working on each of the phones in your business.
- The TVM 50 Voice Processing System can make missed calls a thing of the past and enable your business to stay open long after the office is closed.
- The integrated helpdesk facility makes it easy for the smallest of businesses or branches to implement customer relationship management services such as customer care, technical support, telesales, order taking and reservation lines.
- The Internet Module transforms BT Versatility into a sophisticated e-business tool, smart enough to manage all your communications today and tomorrow. Everyone can enjoy ‘always on’ internet access at broadband speed.
- The specialised hospitality module makes BT Versatility the perfect answer for guest houses, small hotels, accountants and agencies… in fact anyone who needs to bill individual clients.
- BT Versatility keeps business moving even when there’s no mains power. The digital system includes one hour’s battery backup. Should you need more, BT has a range of uninterruptible power supply units providing up to four hours standby.
Headset Store provide an extensive range of Panasonic Telephone System Equipment including Installation, Configuration and Programming. All of our equipment is UK Approved Stock and is sold in Fully Refurbished Condition unless specified.
For further assistance, please call our technical team on 01675 432 123.
See Related Items for Compatible Products that can be used with this Package