Panasonic KX-HGT100CEB - Basic SIP Telephone
Enhance your business with the latest SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) technology, helping to lower business costs and simplify communication management. The KX-HGT100 SIP Telephone helps create a common infrastructure to support companies with distributed and geographically diverse office locations and help connect all your users with customers wherever they may be.
This advanced SIP device includes a rich feature set, including an alphanumeric display, caller ID, call log, hands free communication, call hold, call transfer, speed dial and voicemail access.
The HGT100 can be used over a broadband connection through a VPN, allowing organisations to extend their office to a home or small office location, giving remote workers the flexibility to be connected from any location with a broadband connection.
- Feature Rich SIP Telephone with full duplex speakerphone
- Caller ID and Call Log features
- Power Supply Not Included
- SIP Protocol
- 2-Line LCD Display
- Caller ID
- Call Log
- Transfer, Speed Dial & Voicemail Access
- Speaker Phone Speaker Phone
- Easy Installation
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- 2-Ethernet port
- Configuration – Web Web Programming Programming