The Plantronics Voyager Legend UC B235 Bluetooth Headset - Lync Optimised is an advanced bluetooth wireless headset which responds to the needs of professionals for a headset that connects not only to their mobile phone or tablet, but also to their computer, so they can switch seamlessly between mobile and softphone calls.
This is the most advanced headset in the Plantronics Voyager series and is packed with a wide range of functions. This version has been optimized for use with Microsoft Lync.
Smart Sensor technology reacts when you put the headphone on, allowing you to answer calls quickly without having to press any buttons. If you are already wearing it, the Voyager Legend UC will announce who is calling and will wait for you to say ""answer"" or ""ignore"". By tapping the voice command button, you can also ask the headset to check your battery level or connection status, among other things, making this a truly intelligent headset.
Multipoint technology allows you to pair 2 Bluetooth devices simulltaneously, which is ideal if you have one mobile for work and one for personal use, or if you want to stream music from your MP3 player.
The Voyager Legend UC uses state-of-the-art technology to provide unsurpassable sound quality such as the precision mics with DSP, which filter out the majority of background noise. New WindSmart technology provides three layers of protection against annoying noise interference caused by the wind, so you can enjoy crystal clear conversations, wherever you are and whatever the weather.
Wideband audio provides the best possible sound for PC-based conversations possible, while A2DP allows you to stream music from your mobile or tablet and switch between calls and music easily, and SoundGuard technology protects your ears from sudden loud noises.
The Voyager Legend UC comes with handy a handy charge case for storing the headset and USB adapter as well as a desktop stand for charging your headset when you are at your desk.
- Optimized for Microsoft Lync
- Incoming call announcements
- Windsmart technology
- DSP for superior noise cancellation
- Smart Sensor technology automatically answers calls when you put the headset on
- Answer calls by putting on headset
- Transfer calls between mobile and headset
- Automatic update of your softphone status when you are talking on your mobile or PC
- Voice alerts for connection status, and remanining talk time
- USB Bluetooth mini adapter for always-ready PC connectivity
- Call control across multiple softphones
- Automatic status updates on softphone applications
- 7 hours talk timeStandby time: 11 days
- 14 additional hours of talktime when used with the charge case
- Comes with elegant desk stand