The Plantronics EncorePro 530 is an over-the-ear corded headset with noise-cancelling microphone - perfect for video conferencing and PC telephony.
The new design of the Plantronics EncorePro range features visual feedback, allowing you to adjust your microphone to the perfect position for clearer conversation. The next generation noise-cancelling microphone features enhanced echo and background noise cancellation for a better caller experience.Wideband audio offers rich, clear voice quality.
The 'unibody' boom itself is part of the headset as a whole, meaning that there is no part to break off - strengthening a key area that is frequently damaged with intensive headset use. This is the lightest EncorePro headset, offering the user a discreet yet comfortable audio solution.
With laser welding and aircraft-grade aluminium, the EncorePro range is highly resistant and reliable, with a particular focus on the stability and strength of the joints between earpieces, ensuring maximum robustness. But comfort is not compromised, with newly designed ultra-soft foam ear cushions, the EncorePro 510 is lightweight and comfortable even during periods of intensive use.
The Quick Disconnect feature gives you the opportunity to conveniently and quickly walk away from your desk, as well as making it compatible with all USB and deskphone audio processors in addition to direct connect cables.
- Plantronics EncorePro 530 Over-the-Ear Headset with Noise-Cancelling microphone
- Next generation microphone for perfect voice transmission
- Wideband audio
- Visual indicators on headset to show perfect microphone positioning
- Robust, unibody construction for fewer breakages and longer life
- Highly comfortable, ultra-soft foam ear cusions
- Lightest, most discreet EncorePro headset
- Quick Disconnect
- Compatible with all Plantronics cables and audio processors
- Frequency range: 150 - 6800MHz
- Weight: 26g
- Plantronics part number: 201500-02