The Plantronics Savi W730 Cordless Headset can be connected to your desk phone, your mobile phone or to your PC and provides unbeatable sound quality. The Savi W700 series gives professionals the freedom to listen to PC-based audios, such as web conferences, multimedia and music, and switch to calls from desk phones, PCs or mobiles by simply pressing one button.
With the Savi W700 series you can combine two audio channels, which means that users or call-centre operators know whether their supervisor is available, in which case they can transfer calls or start a conference call via the base stand, regardless of where the call is coming in from (PC, desk phone, etc.). SAVI W700 cordless headsets come with both USB and telephone interface cables, and use Bluetooth connectivity for mobile phone calls. They are compatible with PC-based telephone software (Skype, Messenger, Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft, etc.)
The new Savi W700 series is energy-efficient thanks to a feature that allows you to adjust the power according to your distance from the base unit, which helps to extend the battery life. When using your Savi W730 on any type of call, the system automatically updates your status to 'busy', so the people you connect with instantly know whether you are available. In addition, you can customise your status for each type of call using the Plantronics software.
The headsets in the SAVI W700 series use P.U.R.E software, which allows you to configure and manage your PC and desk phone calls, making 3-way conference calls between desk phone and softphone calls possible. Users can combine desk phone and softphone calls by simply pressing a button. This software also allows users to save their own preferences, such as volume level, password protection, multiple headset use, ringtones, etc.
As well as allowing conferences between desk phones and PCs, the SAVI W730 headset also allows 4-way conferences between users connected to a single base.
The Savi W700 series offers a extensive wireless range of up to 120m, which means easy roaming. Talk time varies between 6 and 9 hours depending on the model with an adaptable battery for efficient energy-use. Wideband audio support provides face-to-face voice quality, which doubled with DECT 6.0 technology means exceptional sound and the elimination of interference from other Wi-Fi devices.
- Cordless headset for unified voice communications
- Connects to phones and PCs
- Bluetooth technology for mobile communication
- Disconnects from Bluetooth by button or via PC
- Narrow/wideband button
- Automatic routing of calls to any device
- Call answering from any device
- Automatic update of your availability status on your softphone
- SoundGuard protection for noises louder than 118dBA
- Energy efficient: consumes less energy when you are close to the base unit
- Conferences with up to 3 additional headsets connected to the same base unit
- Easy to switch between phone/PC/mobile
- Noise cancelling microphone and DSP for natural voice sounds
- Range of up to 120m
- Ear loop
- Personalized configuration via interactive software
- Wideband audio
- Talk time: up to 6 hours
- Compatible with HL10 handset lifter or electronic hook switch (depending on model of desk phone)