The Plantronics Blackwire C3215 USB is a stereo headset with USB-A cable that provides superior audio quality.
Great audio experience
PC bandwidth, noise canceling microphone. The audio experience is truly exceptional, ideal for voice, music and multimedia. Equipped with Dynamic EQ, the quality of your voice is optimized during your communications; an automatic adjustment is made to the equalizer settings when listening to music or multimedia content. In addition, the helmet is equipped with Plantronics SoundGuard technology, superior acoustic protection.
PC call management
With this Blackwire C3215 headset, you will have the ability to make and manage your calls from a PC. It combines comfort, durability and flexibility at an affordable price. Enjoy the safety of a comfortable fit with your headband and lightweight metal design.
Its noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise and call management is easy thanks to the intuitive controls of the modern orange cable. Ideal for open spaces, the handset offers exceptional comfort and audio quality, and features enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) technology to provide the most natural voice sound possible.
Compatibility and design
The Blackwire C3215 offers the latest compatibility options for a large-scale, low-cost implementation, while providing users with a reliable and lightweight headset with a modern design.
- Earphone with mono cable
- USB and 3.5mm Jack connection for PC / Mac and mobile
- Noise-canceling microphone: eliminates background noise for clear conversations
- SoundGuard technology to eliminate noise peaks
- Suppression of background noise
- Broadband audio
- Digital signal processing
- Connects to: PC through USB-A
- Voice commands: volume control, calls, silence
- Compatible with all Softphones on the market, including Microsoft Skype For Business (Lync)
- Weight: 96 grams