The Plantronics Blackwire C320M is part of the Blackwire 300 series which replaces the Blackwire 200 series, with improved sound quality and DSP technology for digital voice processing. This headset is the binaural version of the C310, with Hi-Fi stereo.
Compatible with all software systems
The Blackwire C320M is compatibe with all communications software, such as Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, IBM Lotus Sametime, Skype, etc. and has been optimised for use with Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Communicator.
Perfect to start unified communications
The comfortable and user-friendly headsets in this series are perfect if you are starting out with unified communications, such as Internet calls, video conferencing, online training and multimedia streaming.
Inline integrated control
The simple inline controls allow you to answer and end calls, control volume and activate the mute function and the price of these headsets suits even the tightest budgets.
Durability and comfortability in a headset
The adjustable lightweight metal headband makes this a durable and comfortable headset and the exclusive Dynamic EQ automatically adjusts settings to provide an exceptional sound quality whether you are making calls, listening to music or streaming multimedia.
The noise cancelling microphone filters out background noise, so you can be sure that your voice will sound clear to the person you are talking to.
- Wideband sound: perfect for softphone communications (such as Internet and IP calls)
- Noise cancelling microphone
- DSP technology for natural sounding conversations
- Soundguard protection against sudden loud noises
- Binaural over the head design for maximum concentration
- USB connection
- Quick Adjust microphone boom for perfect positioning
- Cable controls
- Optimised for Microsoft Lync and Microsoft Office Communicator