Polycom Soundstation IP6000 Conference Phone - Unused and Boxed
Unused and Boxed - Includes a Full 1 Year Warranty and Guarantee from Headset Store
The Polycom SoundStation IP6000 IP conference phones are compatible with a large range of SIP based VoIP platforms and features as standard, Polycom’s leading SIP software. Polycom’s HD voice technology gives a crystal clear tone to the conference call for a natural conversation.
The IP6000 is able to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone when there is no network connection available. There is also an application port that allows an alternative connection for a soft phone via your computer. This conference phone can be powered through Power of Ethernet, but an alternative PSU is available if PoE is not available. There are other telephone features which can be accessed through the high resolution LCD display, including a range of vital call information, a 200 name directory and multi-language support.
The Polycom IP6000 Conference phone is available in different configurations:
without PSU or Microphones, with PSU but without Microphones, without PSU but with Microphones and with PSU and with Microphones
- Polycom HD Voice can receive up to 14 kHz making the call as natural as being there
- 20% greater range now reaching 12-foot
- The most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Automatic gain control adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where the participants are seated around the room
- Further built in technology helps to eliminate interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices
- Patented Acoustic Clarity Technology delivering the best conference experience with no compromises
The Polycom IP6000 only works on SIP enabled VoIP networks. Please check with your IT department before purchasing.
The Polycom IP6000 SIP Conference phone is sold without a Power supply unit as it has in built Power over Ethernet support. The optional IP6000 PSU can be purchased seperately if you do not have PoE on your network.
If you are calling another phone that does not support HD voice that call will be in narrowband rather that wideband.
If you have any technical questions regarding the Polycom IP6000 or need assistance with this product, please call our technical support team on 01675 432 123