Polycom VVX 201 - VoIP Telephone
The Polycom VVX 201 is a simple and reliable two line SIP telephone.
Features include Two 10/100 Ethernet ports, dedicated RJ-9 headset port and a graphical LCD display with backlight and navigation cluster.
The Polycom VVX 201 delivers unsurpassed voice quality and clarity thanks to Polycom's Acoustic Clarity, Duplex technology and Acoustic Fence technology which keep conversations echo free and flowing naturally.
Built for simplicity - simple installation and web based configuration allows administrators to provision and maintain a large number of phones throughout an organisation.
The Polycom VVX201 is compatible with Unified Communications (2200-40450-025) .
- Two Line SIP Desk Phone
- Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Compatible with Microsoft Skype for Business (SFB)
- Full Duplex conversations
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Graphical LCD Backlit (132 x 64) resolution
- Voicemail support
- 4 Context Keys | 2 Programmable Line Keys with LEDs | 4-Way Navigation Cluster
- Dedicated RJ-9 Headset Port
- Dual 10/100 Base-TX Ports
- Integrated PoE (Class 1)
- Optional Universal PSU (Sold Separately)
- Reversible Desk-stand / Wall-mount
The Polycom VVX 201 Business Media Phone is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
For more information on compatibility of this handset, please call our support team on 01675 432 123.