Polycom VVX 401 - VoIP Telephone - BRAND NEW AND BOXED!
The Polycom VVX401 is a business media phone designed for staff on the front line handling a fair amount of calls.
The VVX401 utilises a new and improved processor, 3.5” LCD colour display, USB ports, RJ9 dedicated headset jack with EHS compatibility and Polycom HD Voice for great clarity.
What’s the difference between the VVX400 & VVX401?
The Polycom VVX401 features processor and memory upgrades for better performance.
- Polycom VVX401 features Improved processor and memory performance upgrades
- Features UCS 5.4.1
- USB Port
- 3.5 LCD Digital Display
- WebKit-based Browser
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology providing Duplex conversations
- Headset ready
- 12 Programmable keys with >BLF
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- Local three way conferencing
- One touch speed dial
- DND function
- SIP protocol support
- CTI Protocol Support | RTP Protocol Support | TCP Protocol Support
- PoE Or External AC adaptor
The Polycom VVX401 is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning
. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
For more information on compatibility of this handset, please call our support team on 01675 432 123.