Polycom VVX 411 - VoIP Telephone - BRAND NEW AND BOXED!
The Polycom VVX411 is a business media phone designed for handling a large amount of calls.
The VVX411 features a new and improved processor, 3.5” LCD colour display, Integrated USB port, RJ9 headset jack & EHS support, Polycom HD Voice for audio clarity, Power Over Ethernet (PoE) and fast Gigabit Ethernet support.
What’s the difference between the VVX410 SFB & VVX411 SFB?
The Polycom VVX411 SFB features processor and memory upgrades for better performance.
The Polycom VVX411 SFB is certified for use with the Skype For business (SFB) platform.
- Polycom VVX411 features Improved processor and memory performance upgrades
- Features UCS 5.4.1
- The Polycom VVX411 SFB is certified for use with the Skype For business (SFB) platform
- USB Port
- Gigabit Ethernet supported (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- 3.5 LCD Digital Display
- WebKit-based Browser
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology providing Duplex conversations
- Headset compatible
- 12 Programmable keys
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF | CTI | TCP | RTP
- Local three way conferencing
- One touch speed dial
- DND function
- SIP protocol support
- PoE Or External AC adaptor
The Polycom VVX411 SFB is a SIP telephone which will work across most VoIP PBX telephony Platforms. These SIP telephones will require provisionning. Your VoIP telephony service provider will be able to assist you.
There is a Microsoft Skype for Business specific variant available. If you are using a Skype for Business (SFB) PBX, you will need to purchase the Skype for Business (SFB) Variant.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
For more information on compatibility of this handset, please call our support team on 01675 432 123.