The Samsung KPDCS-12B LCD display keyphone has a 32 character, 2 line scrollable LCD screen to display call and integral system information with context sensitive keys to navigate through on-hook and off-hook options.
The Samsung 12 Key Display Phone is a stylish display telephone for a new generation of professional business exchanges. The Samsung KPDSC-12B Key unit is fully hands free for open conferencing, with buttons for control of speaker, handset and ringer volumes. The 12 programmable soft keys can be linked to priority system functions, with keys supported by LED indicators. There are a further 8 fixed function keys supporting Samsung business standard exchange features.
The unit can be programmed with ease thanks to the two-line 32-character display, three associated menu soft keys and scroll key feature. The Samsung 12 Key Display Phone is for use with Samsung Compact, Compact II and DCS System telephone exchanges but is also compatible with Newer Samsung 7100m Samsung 7200 and Samsung 7400 Telephone Systems making the upgrade path a very simple one.
- Fully handsfree
- 12 programmable soft keys (with tricoloured LEDS)
- Eiqht fixed-function keys
- 32-character display (2x16) with three associated soft keys and a scroll key
- UP/DOWN buttons for control of speaker, handset and ringer volumes
- Eight selectable ring tones per handset
- Desk-mounted or wall-mounted
- Available in Charcoal
- All Handsets include Brand New BT Style Line Cord, New Curly Cords and New Paper & Plastics.
PLEASE NOTE This is a propriety digital handset to be used in conjunction with a Samsung Telephone System
Part No. 12451