The Sennheiser DW Pro 2 ML is a stylish multi-purpose professional cordless headset is compatible with 99% of desk phones and softphones - perfect if you have some of your contacts in your phone directory and some in your PC contact list and you need to switch seamlessly between the two. You can attach it to your phone with an RJ11 cable and plug into into your PC via USB. You can select which mode you want to call in via a one touch button on the base unit. The Sennheiser DW PRO2 ML is binaural, which means it has two speakers, making it an ideal choice for concentrating in noisy environments and its comfortable adjustable headband makes it ideal for all day intensive use.
Sennheiser products are well-known for their excellent sound quality, and the DW Pro 2 ML PC Headset is no exception. Its noise cancelling microphone filters out background noise, and its wideband sound provides optimum voice clarity for natural sounding conversations, with ActiveGard technology for protection against sudden loud noises.
The DW Pro 2 ML cordless headset is compatible with handset lifters and electronic hook switches, aso you can answer calls even when you are away from your desk, and its range of up to 180m gives you absolute freedom to move around your office and carry on with your daily tasks whilst you talk.
The DW Pro 2 ML is Optimized for Microsoft Lync and its predecessor Microsoft Office Communicator. For other softphones, installation of Headsetup software (included) is required for optimum performance.
Optional: the HSL10 handset lifter (sold separately)
- Binaural design for concentration
- Multi-purpose for desk phone and soft phone calls
- Compatible with most desk phones
- Compatible with 99% of softphones
- Wideband sound: natural high definition sound even from your PC
- Range of up to 180m
- DECT technology
- ActiveGard acoustic protection of up to 85dB, in compliance with European standards
- Noise cancelling microphone: filters out background sound in noisy environments
- Talk time: up to 12 hours
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Quick charging: charges up to 50% in 20 minutos for 4 hours' talk time
- Wearing style: over the head (adjustable)
- Conference function for up to 4 headsets
- Mute function
- Volume control on headset
- Warning sound when you move out of range
- Plug & play for easy installation
Connecting your Sennheiser headset to the HLS10 handset lifter means that you no longer need to be in your office to answer your phone, giving you the freedom to stay reachable whilst you are moving around, which is absolutely vital for managers and call centre workers. Once your handset lifter is installed (which takes less than 2 minutes), you'll be able to answer and end calls by simply pressing a button on your headset. It is compatible with 99% of telephones and all Sennheiser headsets.
Optional: Electronic hook switch (sold separately)
An electronic hookswitch also allows you to answer and end calls from your headset, but totally electronically, without the need for installing a device on your telephone. This practical device is installed by simply connecting a cable to your telephone base station.