The Jabra Engage 65 Stereo is a new class of professional DECT wireless headphones designed to help you raise your performance.
Offering a superior wireless connectivity with a range of up to 150m and tripling the number of users in the office without losing connectivity, the Engage 65 device helps increase your productivity even away from your desk.
Constant sound levels throughout the day
Providing an Advanced Noise-cancelling technology, this great device offers crystal-clear calls, experimenting high quality conversation even in loud places. In addition, the Jabra Engage speaker software eliminates noise from speech allowing you to have and djusted user-defined sound level that stays constant for your comfort.
Up to 13 hours conversation
The time in use will not be a problem, thanks to the capacity of up to 13 hours in use without interruptions. Even if it needs to be charged, fast charge feature powers to 40% in 30 mins and 100% in 90 mins.
Integrated busy light
The busy light that acts as a do not disturb signal is ideal for your collegues not to interrupt and helping you to focus on your communications.
Connects up to 2 two devices at the same time
The new Engage 65 provides 2 type of connections: USB and analogue desk phone, so you can have up to two devices connected simultaneously.
- Up to 150m wireless range
- Up to 13h talk time
- Fast charging - from 0 to 40% in 30 mins
- Connects up to 2 devices
- DECT Wireless technology
- DECT security level C
- Intelligent volume control (normalization of speech level and voice balance)
- Sound protection for the user (PeakStopTM, Noise @ Work, Acoustic Shock)
- Microphone with directional noise cancelling technology
- Microphone (G-MOS, Tx, CC): 4.3
- Speaker (P-MOS, Rx, Silence): 4.4
- Meets the requirements of Microsoft Skype for Business Open Offices
- Adjustable microphone arm to 270º
- Built-in Busy light
- Style of use: Dual