The Jabra Evolve 65 MS Stereo is a professional monoaural wireless headset with advanced connectivity features, including being certified for Skype for Business, and impressive audio quality, and comes with a charging stand for easy charging and convenient storage.
Certified for Skype for Business and with dual-connectivity to connect two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
This headset is certified for use with Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. As well as this, the dual Bluetooth connectivity of the Evolve 65 allows for two Bluetooth devices to be connected at the same time, and there is also a USB audio connection option. This means that from the same headset you can take calls and listen to music without having to disconnect and reconnect to each device.
Freedom to multi-task with 30 metres of wireless range
The wireless Bluetooth connection gives a 30m/100ft range from which you can move from the phone device with it still working perfectly. Therefore you have the flexibility to move around the office and not have to stay glued to your desk. It also ensures that there are not excessive wires cluttering up your desk.
Noise-cancelling microphone for great audio quality
The state-of-the-art noise-cancelling microphone makes sure that you have no trouble hearing your conversation partner by eliminating background noise. Therefore your ability to communicate is not impeded.
- Stereo wireless Bluetooth headset
- Certified for Skype for Business & MS Teams
- Made for voice and music
- Dual Bluetooth integration for PC, smartphone and tablet
- NFC Tap-and-connect: tap a compatible smart device and headset together to connect
- Noise-cancelling uni-directional microphone
- Plug-and-play connectivity with USB cable to PC Softphone/UC systems
- Easy call management
- Discreet boom arm
- Up to 30 metres/100 feet wireless range
- Up to 10 hours talktime
- Rechargeable battery
- Leatherette ear cushions
- Lightweight on-ear design
- Integrated Busylight
- Comes with charging stand