The Jabra PRO 935 Lync Cordless PC Headset is a dual connectivity headset that connects to both your PC and mobile or tablet, allowing you to seamlessly switch between PC and mobile calls with one lightweight headset.
Optimised for Microsoft Skype for Business and compatible with Avaya and Cisco.
This device has been designed for use with Microsoft Skype for Business. Its HD speaker with wideband audio and noise cancelling microphone ensure that you hear and are heard in perfect clarity with no disturbing echoes.
Background noise and echo cancellation microphone
PeakStop / SafeTone / IntelliTone technology offers hearing protection against sudden high peaks in volume and adjusts the sound level to within a safe range to protect your hearing. These levels are in line with acoustic standards and regulations.
100m range and 12 hour talk-time
These headsets can be used for 'hot desking' and can therefore connect to any other Jabra PRO 935 bases in the office.You can be on your headset up to 100m from the base and remain on your call, or up to 100m from your Bluetooth device, giving you optimal flexibility to move around the office. 12 hours of talk-time make battery concerns a thing of the past.
- For high density offices
- Remote call control
- Optimized for use with Microsoft Lync
- Hot desking-enabled
- Near Field Communication (NFC) technology
- Fit for Unified Communications
- Perimeter pairing
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Music streaming
- Auto pairing
- HD Voice & Wideband Audio
- Background noise and echo cancellation
- PeakStop / SafeTone / IntelliTone hearing protection
- Range: up to 100m / 300 feet
- Up to 12 hours talk-time
- Up to 168 hours standby time
- Charge time up to 180 minutes
- Battery status indicator
- Conference mode: up to 4 Jabra PRO 935 headsets can be registered to one phone for conferencing
- Compatible with: Avaya, Cisco, Skype for Business, Unify unified communications