The Jabra PRO 9450 Duo Flex Cordless Headset is a user-friendly and high performance cordless headset for professionals who use various communications systems simultaneously and need to switch between desk phone and softphone calls, quickly and easily, with absolute freedom to move around the office and work while you talk.
It makes unified communications a breeze with its simple access buttons. You can answer calls from the headset with an electronic hook switch, with the touch buttons on the base, with Jabras Call Manager software or with your PC keyboard.
The cordless headset has two speakers, allowing you to concentrate fully on your calls without being distracted by what is going on around you. This is an ideal headset for intensive use, with a flexible microphone boom for perfect positioning close to your mouth. It is also optimised for Microsoft Lync.
Its noise cancelling microphone filters out 80% of background noise and its DSP audio guarantees crystal clear conversation. You can now make PC calls with impeccable wideband sound and your hearing is protected against sudden loud noises with Jabras SafeTone technology.
- Dual functionality cordless headset - for desk phone and softphone calls
- Range of up to 150m
- Multifunction keys for answering, ending and rejecting calls
- Long and flexible mic boom for perfect positioning
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Clear conversations even in noisy environments
- Wideband sound (150 Hz - 6.800 Hz) for PC and DSP audio
- Binaural over the head style for maximum concentration on your calls
- DECT Cat-iq technology: optimized audio for combined wireless communications (analogue and VoIP
- Up to 8 hours talk time in wideband mode and 10 hours in narrow band mode
- Acoustic protection with Jabras SafeTone technology
- Stand by time: 120 hours
- Compatible with most softphone applications such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft Office Communicator and Cisco Communicator.
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Charge time: 2 hours