The Jabra PRO 9465 Cordless Headset is a multi-use binaural cordless headset, which has been designed specifically for desk phone, mobile and softphone communications in office environments.
The base unit connects to your desk phone with an RJ connection, and its DECT technology allows you to roam up to 150m from your desk, which gives you the freedom to work and talk at the same time.
For softphone calls, the base connects to your computer via USB and you can register your mobile phone to the base via Bluetooth technology, with a range of up to 10m. Set up of all three types of communication is made easy thanks to the Jabra 9465's touch screen's SmartSetUp feature, which guides you seamlessly through the process with a series of easy-to-follow commands.
The duo version with its a lightweight adjustable headset and two speakers is ideal if you work in noisy environments and need to focus all your attention on your phone calls.
- Multi-use - for desk phones, softphones and mobiles.
- Binaural version for optimum concentration
- 2.4 colour touch screen with set up guideSmartSetup
- Dual microphone with Noise BlackoutTM technology
- Wideband sound (150 Hz - 6.800 Hz)
- Complete protection for your ears with Jabra SafeTone
- Range of up to 150m
- Low energy consumption thanks to Jabra IntelliPower system
- Adjustable headband for maximum comfort
- Talk time: up to 8 hours wideband and 10 hours narrow band (varies according to communication method)
- Standby time: 46 hours
- Voice recording function from desk and mobile phones
- Record PC conversations (recoding software de required)
- Displays active calling devices
- Multifunction button on headset
- Touch control panel
- Built in functions for call answering/ending, voice dialling, call reject, redial, and switching between calls
- Volume control and mute
- Weighs only 28g
- Headset and base go into automatic sleep mode when not in use for energy savings