The Plantronics SAVI W710 Cordless Headset can be connected to your desk phone, your mobile phone or to your PC and provides unbeatable sound quality. The Savi W700 series gives professionals the freedom to listen to PC-based audios, such as web conferences, multimedia and music, and switch to calls from desk phones, PCs or mobiles by simply pressing one button.
With the Savi W700 series you can combine two audio channels, which means that users or call-centre operators know whether their supervisor is available, in which case they can transfer calls or start a conference call via the base stand, regardless of where the call is coming in from (PC, desk phone, etc.) The new Savi W700 series is energy-efficient thanks to a feature that allows you to adjust the power according to your distance from the base unit, which helps to extend the battery life. When using your Savi W710 cordless headset on any type of call, the system automatically updates your status to 'busy', so the people you connect with instantly know whether you are available. In addition, you can customise your status for each type of call using the Plantronics software.
The headsets in the SAVI W700 series use P.U.R.E software, which allows you to configure and manage your PC and desk phone calls, making 3-way conference calls between desk phone and softphone calls possible.
Users can combine desk phone and softphone calls, as well as activate the mute function or put a call on hold by simply pressing a button. This software also allows users to save their own preferences, such as volume level, password protection, multiple headset use, ringtones, etc.
With HL10 handset lifter (sold separately):
Connecting your Plantronics cordless headset to the HL10 handset lifter means that you no longer need to be at your desk to pick up your phone, giving you the freedom to stay reachable while you move around your office. This is a must-have accessory for call centres or office supervisors!
When the phone rings, the HL10 transfers the incoming call to the headset. You answer the call by pressing a button on the side of the headset, which activates a lever on the handset lifter which lifts the telephone handset. To finish the call, just press the button on the headset again. The HL10 is compatible with 99% of telephones and with all Plantronics headsets.
- Cordless headset for unified voice communications
- Connects to phones and PCs
- Bluetooth technology for mobile communication
- Disconnects from Bluetooth by button or via PC
- Narrow/wideband button
- Automatic routing of calls to any device
- Call answering from any device
- Automatic update of your availability status on Microsoft Officer Communicator or Lync
- SoundGuard® protection for noises louder than 118dBA
- Energy efficient: consumes less energy when you are close to the base unit
- Conferences with up to 3 additional headsets connected to the same base unit
- Easy to switch between phone/PC/mobile
- Noise cancelling microphone and y DSP for natural voice sounds
- Range of up to 120m
- Monaural over the ear wearing style with large earpad for maximum comfort
- Personalized configuration via interactive software
- Wideband audio
- Talk time: up to 6 hours
- Compatible with HL10 handset lifter or electronic hook switch (depending on model of desk phone)