Yealink T49G IP Phone
Headset Store are the UK's Leading online source for Yealink Handsets, Yealink IP Phones and Yealink IP Telephones.
With demand for VoIP growing quickly and such a wide choice of IP handset brands, from Polycom, Snom, Grandstream and Linksys, Yealink’s SIP telephones stand apart, balancing competitive pricing with an enviable build quality, consistent design across the whole range, TI chipsets as well as a number of features such as PoE and Power Supply unit included as standard.
The T49G with Gigabit Ethernet pass through is a feature rich SIP phone perfect for executive users, busy professionals and receptionists. The T49G has a high resolution TFT colour display, delivering a rich visual experience.
The phone supports a variety of device connections, including EHS headset and USB. The USB port can enable the connection of either a Bluetooth dongle for headset connectivity or WiFi dongle which enables the T49G to be used over a WiFi network by simply powering it up.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phones digital display this means no more messy paper inserts.
- Revolutionary new design
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- 4.3" 480x272 pixel colour with back light
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 10 memory soft keys (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- Phone lock for privacy protection
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- 1 year warranty as standard