Shipping & Delivery of the Aastra 6730i Monaural Noise Cancelling Headset
All items ordered from The Headset Store are shipped for speed as well as security.
We use DPD as our only courier and charge a UK wide flat rate carriage fee of only £6.95 + VAT no matter how many items you order from us. When you spend over £200 exc. VAT we will ship your order FREE of Charge.
- We will not dispatch items if you do not have a physical address
- Orders will only be automatically dispatched within the UK. International Shipping to certain countries is available at an additional cost to our flat rate.
- You will always have the opportunity to see the full amount of your purchase, including delivery charges, before you confirm your order.
- All orders are subject to fraud checks carried out by both our merchant bank and our own fraud scoring systems.
When you place an order, you will also receive a confirmation email from us when your order is ready to ship. From this email you will also be able to check the status of your consignment with DPD who will provide tracking information.
Why you should shop with The Headset Store
Our website is fully encrypted to the with the highest 256 bit security standards where our entire site enjoys full and dedicated SSL Certification for full PCI compliance. We do not store your your credit card details.
If you need help then our team are available from Monday to Thursday (between 9:00am and 5:30pm GMT) and on Friday (between 9:00am and 4:30pm GMT)
Please call us on 01675 432 123 to discuss your order and any specific delivery instructions.
Other reasons you should buy from us
- 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, so you'll always find a headset you'll love
- Genuine UK stock with 100% manufacturer warranty
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- No surcharges on credit cards.