Panasonic KX-NCP500 Pure IP-PBX
KX-NCP500 Pure IP-PBX Inc KX-NCP1104 DSP Card and KX-NCP1170 Hybrid Extension Card
The KX-NCP500V is the new entry level Panasonic VoIP Phone System. The KX-NCP500V is a low cost, entry level business phone system with built in line and extension ports designed for connection to VoIP telephone lines (SIP TRUNKS) and a mix of IP, digital and analogue extensions..
The NCP500 Business Editions are designed to meet your business communication needs quickly and easily. Both types of system are designed to provide a range of Business features, integral voicemail, a full range of wired and wireless telephone devices, and a PC application to make using your phone both easy and fast, plus it integrates to other applications.
- VoIP solution equipped for 8 IP users
- Equipped as standard with 4 digital Phone Ports (Expandable to 12)
- Equipped with 4 Single Line Ports for fax or analogue telephones
- Equipped with 4 port compression card (DSP4)
- Equipped with 4 SIP Trunk ports
- Communication Assistant Basic Express as standard for all Users
Please note : This product does not include handsets. Images are for illustration purposes only.