The Sennheiser DW Pro 2 Phone is a stylish professional DECT cordless headset, which is compatible with 99% of desk phones, which connects to your phone with an RJ11 cable. This headset is binaural, which means it has two speakers, making it an ideal choice for concentrating in noisy environments and its comfortable adjustable headband makes it ideal for all day intensive use.
Sennheiser products are well-known for their excellent sound quality, and the DW Pro 2 Phone is no exception. Its noise cancelling microphone filters out background noise, and its wideband sound provides optimum voice clarity for natural sounding conversations, with ActiveGard technology for protection against sudden loud noises.
The DW Pro 2 Phone Cordless Headset is compatible with handset lifters and electronic hook switches, so you can answer calls even when you are away from your desk, and its range of up to 180m gives you absolute freedom to move around your office and carry on with your daily tasks whilst you talk. Buttons on the headset itself allow you to answer and end calls, adjust the volume and put calls on mute. You can also pair the headset with others from the same base, so you can easily hold conference calls.
- Binaural design for concentration
- Compatible with most desk phones
- Wideband sound
- Range of up to 180m
- DECT technology
- ActiveGard acoustic protection of up to 85dB, in compliance with European standards
- Flexible microphone boom for perfect postioning
- Noise cancelling microphone: filters out background sound in noisy environments
- Talk time: up to 12 hours
- Standby time: 100 hours
- Quick charging: charges up to 50% in 20 minutos for 4 hours' talk time
- Wearing style: over the head (adjustable)
- Conference function for up to 4 headsets
- Mute function
- Volume control on headset
- Warning sound when you move out of range
- Plug & play for easy installation
Optional: the HSL10 handset lifter (sold separately)
Connecting your Sennheiser headset to the HLS10 handset lifter means that you no longer need to be in your office to answer your phone, giving you the freedom to stay reachable whilst you are moving around, which is absolutely vital for managers and call centre workers. Once your handset lifter is installed (which takes less than 2 minutes), you'll be able to answer and end calls by simply pressing a button on your headset. It is compatible with 99% of telephones and all Sennheiser headsets.
Optional: Electronic hook switch (sold separately)
An electronic hookswitch also allows you to answer and end calls from your headset, but totally electronically, without the need for installing a device on your telephone. This practical device is installed by simply connecting a cable to your telephone base station.