Mitel 5330 - IP VoIP Telephone - BRAND NEW AND BOXED!
The Mitel 5330 IP phone is advanced business telephone, using Wideband audio and Duplex for a more natural sound. As standard the 5330 comes with 24 programmable keys, 12 fixed function keys and a large black lit display compatible with HTML.
The Mitel 5330 IP phone offers hot desking, clustered hot desking and can be used as supervisor phone, teleworker phone and an ACD agent. This Makes a perfect choice for executives, managers and employees.
- Large backlit graphical display with auto dimming
- 24 multi-function programmable keys
- Wideband audio
- 12 fixed function keys | 3 context-sensitive softkeys
- HTML Desktop Toolkit
- Supports 5300 Integrated Office Companion and 5300 Intelligent Directory Applications
- Support for SIP and MiNET protocols
- Handsfree operation (full Duplex) & dedicated headset port
The Mitel 5330 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 5000 Communications Platform (ICP), release 5.1 or higher and the Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 5.0 or later. The Mitel 5330E IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
The Mitel 5330 IP is a Proprietary IP telephone which requires a Proprietary VoIP PBX telephone system to operate. This phone is not suitable for home use.
This is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE) enabled device and, as such, is sold without a PSU.
If you do not have PoE, you will need to purchase a separate Power Supply Unit.
For more information on compatibility of this handset, please call our support team on 01675 432 123.