Plantronics Blackwire C3210 USB
The Plantronics Blackwire C3210 is a USB-A headset has many qualities that make it ideal for employees who work primarily in their office and who sometimes officiate in an open office environment.
Superb audio quality
Provides superior audio quality: PC bandwidth, noise canceling microphone. The audio experience is truly exceptional and it is ideal for voice, music and multimedia.
Equipped with Dynamic EQ, the quality of your voice is optimized during your communications. An automatic adjustment is made to the equalizer settings when listening to music or multimedia content. In addition, the helmet is equipped with Plantronics SoundGuard technology, superior acoustic protection.
With this Blackwire C3210 headset, you will have the ability to make and manage your calls from a PC. It combines comfort, durability and flexibility at an affordable price. Enjoy the safety of a comfortable fit with your headband and lightweight metal design.
Noise- cancelling system
Its noise-canceling microphone filters out background noise and call management is easy thanks to the intuitive controls of the modern orange cable. It is ideal for open spaces, the handset offers exceptional comfort and audio quality, and features enhanced digital signal processing (DSP) technology to provide the most natural voice sound possible.
The Blackwire C3210 offers the latest compatibility options for a large-scale, low-cost implementation, while providing users with a reliable and lightweight headset with a modern design.
- Headset with cable 1 earphone foam
- USB connection for PC / Mac
- Noise-canceling microphone: eliminates background noise for clear conversations
- SoundGuard technology to eliminate noise peaks
- Suppression of background noise
- Broadband audio
- Digital signal processing
- Connects to: PC through USB-A
- Voice commands: volume control, calls, silence
- Compatible with all Softphones on the market, including Microsoft Skype For Business (Lync)
- Weight: 87 grams